Unlock Your Potential with the David Woroboff Scholarship
Are you a current business student or high school student with an interest in launching a business? If so, the David Woroboff Scholarship could be your ticket to success! This scholarship is awarded to one winner of our essay competition.
The winner will receive a monetary prize, along with recognition and support for their idea by David Woroboff. All you have to do is write an original essay of no more than 1000 words about how you would create a business idea that solves an existing issue in the world today.
To be eligible for the competition, applicants must meet the following criteria:
● Current business student at a university in the United States or high school student who will attend university for a business degree
● Interest in launching a business
● Ability to submit an original essay of under 1000 words answering “Explain how you could create a business idea that would fix an existing issue in the world today.”
Once your application is complete and meets all eligibility requirements, it is time to submit your essay. Please follow these steps when submitting your essay:
● Submit via email to [email protected] using PDF format
● Include name, contact information, and proof of enrollment
● Double check all spelling and grammar before submission
● Essay should include statement, body paragraphs (3 minimum) and conclusion Essays exceeding 1000 words will not be accepted
Benefits of Winning
Winning this scholarship can help you unlock your potential as a future entrepreneur. The winner will receive financial assistance as well as recognition and support from industry professionals for their creative idea. This unique opportunity can help propel you forward into a success!
Don’t miss out on this amazing chance for growth and development! Writing this essay could be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life; it’s time to take advantage of this incredible opportunity!